Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 12.12.11


Monday: Smoked sausage, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes. We love this meal – it’s pure comfort food to us – and I don’t think I make it nearly enough.

Tuesday: We're going to the zoo with our best friends to look at the Christmas lights, so we'll have dinner there.

Wednesday: Chicken and broccoli foil packets. I love a good “toss it in a packet and forget about it” dinner, and this one combines so many of my favorite things: chicken, broccoli, bacon, cheese and ranch dressing!


Thursday: Roasted potato tacos with Mexican sour cream rice







Friday: Spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread

Saturday: Chicken bacon ranch enchiladas. These are going to have a similar flavor profile to the foil packets earlier in the week, but I just can’t resist trying this combination in an enchilada.

Sunday: “Good for you” casserole. This is something my mom used to make for us that really isn’t all that “good for you” at all – but it is delicious and comforting. I’m thinking about her a lot lately.

No comments: