Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 2.28.11

A quick survey of my fridge and freezer earlier in the week revealed to me that we're pretty well-stocked with food, so it was a light grocery shopping trip yesterday. And even better than that, we're going to be eating really well this week. I'm so excited for all of these meals!

Monday: Creamy pesto chicken casserole

Tuesday: Chipotle bacon burgers, sweet potato fries

Wednesday: Pimiento macaroni and cheese, steamed broccoli

Thursday: Steak fajitas with chimichurri and drunken peppers, cilantro-lime rice

Friday: No cooking

Saturday: Asian meatball subs with hoisin mayonnaise

Sunday: Cheesy stuffed shells with spicy sausage sauce, garlic bread

1 comment:

Allison said...

Looks delicious, as always!! I thought this week would be light, too, but then I got sucked in by the Kroger Daytona deal...and spent $70 (NOT a light week for us). Oh well--well-stocked shelves and freezer, as always.