Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 9.20.10

I know I'm posting the meal plan pretty early this morning. That would be because a little Mr. Someone woke me up quite early with a blowout diaper, and after dealing with that mess, there was no way either of us were going back to sleep (and yes, I totally just mentioned poop on my food blog. If you're a parent, you know that poop happens, and if you're not, I'm sorry if you're offended, and feel thankful you had a more peaceful start to your day).

The little offender is now babbling away and going to town on his brother's toys while he has them all to himself, so I thought I might as well get this posted. After I do, I'm off to make some cream cheese apple muffins. (How sad is it that my life is so full of poop that it doesn't even make me lose my appetite anymore?) If they turn out, I'll share them with you coming up in October, when I'll have an entire week of apple-y goodness for you!

Monday
: Chili mac and cheese (made with last night's leftovers; it was a great batch!)

Tuesday: BBQ chicken wraps, potato chips

Wednesday: Creamed chicken and biscuits, salad

Thursday: Pasta All’Amatriciana (I never made this when it was on the menu a couple of weeks ago), salad

Friday: Leftovers, pizza, or take-out

Saturday: Appetizers for dinner while we watch football (even though it’s not a big game, but oh well): chicken wing pinwheels and spinach dip with tortilla chips

Sunday: Baked ziti with spinach, garlic bread

3 comments:

Bethany-Ashley N. Crespin said...

Nom Nom Nom...Food!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Really great discussion here. I been surfing the web for information on weight loss all day because I'm thinking about losing weight. You article is really helpful thank you. I'm looking for a great diet to start with. Before I ran into your great article I was reading this other article on dieting have you read this article it's similar to yours. Weekly Diet Plan if so what do you think about it?

Thanks again for the information and I hope you have much success.

Weekly Meal Plan - Meals On Me said...

Nice Post!!
Please look here at Weekly Meal Plan